Your bedroom is the place where you are going to spend most of your life, and hence the bedroom needs to be a fashion room giving you the best possible comfort and convenience. Though your bedroom may not be seen by all who come to your house, still it must be designed and decorated in such a way that it can offer all the relaxation and rejuvenation your body and mind need to face the next day with the confidence and clear mind.
Here are some of the design ideas for your fashion room and have the dream bedroom you always wanted:
- A bedroom must have pleasant décor and pleasing color theme that soothes your body and mind together. For this having a soft colored theme and equally, soft bed material will do a lot of good for your strained mind and body. This fashion room theme is perfect for this, and it is highlighted by the upholstered headboard complimented suitably by the right type of fabrics to bring in the softness in both the look and feel. This bedroom is provided with the pair of skirted chairs and a bold yet unassuming silver framed wall mirror.
- A fashion room with the right type of wallpaper is sure to have a stunning effect on the interior of your bedroom. Select the wallpaper design with the right eye for pleasantness, calmness and uniqueness and you will have a bedroom space that will take you to fantastically adorned walls bringing in a fairytale effect to your room. Have a beautiful and attractive headboard with upholstered construction with the right materials and design seamlessly merging with the wallpaper design will give a magic effect to your bedroom.
- The neutral colored theme is always chosen when the owner of the house wants to have a calming atmosphere inside his fashion room, and for this, the bedroom is given a neutral color scheme with a unique gray color for the floor and walls. This is further enhanced by the bedding furniture in Oatmeal wool with a rich velvet finish. Add to this the classically designed bedside lamps to add to the basic neutral design of the bedroom.
- When you want to have a lovely lavender design theme for your fashion room, then you have to select the Lilac as your primary yet dominating color theme. The headboard of the bedroom is entirely designed to comply with this color theme. This must be complimented by a suitable wallpaper design. Select the right linens and the bed design with the highlighting swing arm lights. Finally, add the diamond rug and the effect are stupendous and you will be surprised with special look and feel of this bedroom design.
- When you want to have a classic design for your fashion room you have to pay attention to the overall look and feel of the bedroom. For this, you need to give close attention to each and every individual element of your bedroom. As the bed is the most dominating component of your bedroom pays more attention to the matching pair linen. The fabric you choose for the exterior canopy and bed skirt are also very important in enhancing design aspect of your bedroom. Add a pair of tufted armchairs and matching furniture to complete the basic design of a bedroom with a classic design.
- If you are designing a separate bedroom area for your little daughter you can go for an Om- Pom trimmed fashion room. This will have a soot-gray walls with a classic looking regal canopy for a full fancy look and feminine touch to the bedroom design. Contrast this with the glass nesting tables and complete the design with beautiful and attractive curtains bearing a bold female theme in making the bedroom a place for your daughter and she will like to call it her own.
- When you have earmarked an space without windows and determined to make it an attractive fashion room to be used as a bedroom then you have to choose a Mediterranean sunshine theme to make your bedroom look fabulous and good in look and feel. You have to include a delicious looking bed linen, and suitable woolen bed must compliment this throws to enhance the appearance of the bedroom. A brightly colored art work on the wall will be good for the overall feel of the room and do not forget to add a full textured floor rug.
- When you want to have an elaborately designed fashion room for your bedroom, you can go for the nautical stripes theme and the patterns are the centerpiece of this design. When you choose the right type of design of the walls, windows, and the linen, all these will work together to make your bedroom one of the best-designed spaces in your home.
- Another classic design for the bedroom is the Pops of Red fashion room layout. When you have chosen red as your primary design element for a bold and daring design theme, then the secret lies in the way you bring in the right types of patterns to all the bedroom components. This is necessary to do away with the harshness of bright red striking your face while in your bedroom. Add suitable bedroom furniture and cover them with linen and fabric with big and bold geometric designs.
- For a fashion room with the curtain and Canopy theme, design the color scheme of the room with subtle shades highlighting walls with vibrant golden framed art works of considerable sizes. The main feature of this bedroom is the canopy that hangs from the ceiling. Create it with right materials and also install a suitable set of coverlets for the bed to complete the design for your fabulous looking bedroom.